Ground Breaking Chain Recipe

So, following on from the plan to include recipes on the blog I decided to apply the chain mail concept to generate the first ever social media yacht recipe book. Ground breaking stuff. I have written to 15 of you with a view that you each write to two others and then them to two more and so on.  Using this I can see no reason why, except common sense, that I don't have something like 100,000 new recipes in the next month or so.  I accept that 'chain letters' have not fully passed proof of concept stage but I'm very hopeful. You will know how it goes based on the number of recipes in the recipes section. Currently there is 1, which is mine .. I would be surprised if it doesn't work but just in case, it would be great for any one else reading this to send me theirs especially outside the UK. Just email jayhalsall@gmail.com. Thank you. 

No comments: